Monday, February 4, 2008

The colors of a baby's life...

OK, so my poor kid isn't even here yet, and we've already diceded that she'll like jungle animals, the collor green, and of course the letter Q. We completed the nursery this weekend, not that we waited until the last minute or anything. Suppose it could be worse, she's still in the cooking stage, at least she won't have to breathe in the fresh paint fumes. not that it effected me at all...much...

I read that newborns really only recognize black and white. I'd say we have every color represented in her room BUT balck and white. Oh well, it's all cute, colorful, and not 'girly'. I am getting more and more excited by the day to meet this little girl. I fear for her sanity however. I know her family all too well. She will be blessed with two parents, three grandparents, 5 Aunts, 3 Uncles, about 400000 honorary Aunts and Uncles, and 3 pets. not bad for a fetus!

Ok, then, I regret to announce that I'm expanding the blog...sorry, coulnd't resist, this is just too much damn fun! After this post, my baby girl will be a part of the larger musings of my warped and twisted life. I've also decided to release the blog on the unsuspecting public...sorry...

No comments: